“Where You Live Influences Your Health” – Healthy Communities Foundation’s Service Region Infographic
– This infographic summarizes highlights from the research and data that was gathered of the HCF service region and was used to generate the Foundation’s Strategic Plan.
Sinai Urban Health Institute HCF Zip Code Health Rankings Report
– This report shows a snapshot of how health is influenced by where we live, learn, work and play for the 27 zip codes that comprise our HCF service area.
A Profile of Communities and Change: The Service Area of the Healthy Communities Foundation by Rob Paral & Associates
– This report provides a view of the HCF service area from the perspective of its diverse populations and how demographic shifts affect the social determinants of health for communities and access to health care today and in the future.
“Integrating Social Care into the Delivery of Health Care” Consensus Study Report
Read Highlights Here
– Along with Chicago Community Trust, Community Memorial Foundation, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, we are proud to sponsor this published report from The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine. The report acknowledges that to achieve more equitable health outcomes, there is a need to address adverse social determinants of health, such as food insecurity and poverty, and integrate social care in the health care system.
Sinai Urban Health Institute Community Profiles
– Sinai Urban Health Institute conducted the Sinai Survey 2.0 back in 2015 and, based on the results, developed Community Health Profiles. These infographics provide quick information about the factors that impact health in each of the featured communities.
Sinai Urban Health Institute Child Health Snapshots
– We were proud to support the development of Sinai Urban Health Institute’s Child Health Snapshots, published in 2019. These provide community-level child health data, usually not available from specific Chicago communities, including several within our region.